Volume, not weight, has always been the limiting resource in storage and distribution, but – because scales are inexpensive and fast – weight has been used as an inexact stand-in. Now that dimensioning equipment is reaching new levels of efficiency, volume can be managed directly and accurately, bringing savings to warehouses, DCs, and logistics operators.
The Atlas Series Mobile Dimensioning Stations™ were designed to enable quick and accurate dimensioning directly at your product location. The rugged Atlas Series consists of 30” and 48” long workstations that hold and power the QubeVu DimStation™ and other hardware including scales, laptops/thin clients, and printers up to 12+ hours at a time or 24/7 operation.
Unique Features Include:
Enhance speed and data capture for the optimization of warehouse space, trailer/truckloads and identifying best packaging solutions
- Decrease shipping charges & costly charge backs
- Dimension directly at product location; increase productivity up to 50% by eliminating costly motion, touches and transportation waste
- Reduce operator fatigue and potential injury as carrying/moving parcels to fixed station is eliminated
- With multiple units, quickly process increased volume due to business growth, seasonal peaks & more
- Workstation can also accommodate most other dimensioning units on the market