Are you a friendly, proactive problem solver who can handle multiple issues and questions with ease? The Customer Service & Technical Services Support position is a key customer-facing role. You will help to ensure customers are satisfied while ensuring timely processing of all requests, orders, replacements, complaints and technical service issues. Working under the direction of the Customer and Technical Services Manager, you will resolve customer inquiries and problems by clarifying the customer's needs and providing the best solution.
- Working with customers to release orders. When order is incomplete, communicating back to customer what is required. Swiftly following up on any held orders efficiently for release to production for on time shipments.
- Daily tracing of shipments to report successful delivery or working to mitigate delivery issues.
- Assisting in customer support RMA request for revenue return and/or exchanges. Approving and issuing RMA. Reviewing incoming inspected RMA’s and approving/requesting credit thru Accounting. Assisting technical services RMA request for warranty and non-warranty returns. Reviewing incoming returns for diagnosis and follow up/replacement to customer. Providing quotes for repair. Issuing return shipping labels.
- Processing revenue orders, drop shipments, issue revenue returns, processing freight claims, resolving damaged and short shipment issues. Providing world class response times.
- Supporting Technical Services with incoming calls/emails/web tickets for technical support. Determining issues with equipment and if replacements are needed. Educating customers on proper use guidelines. Confirming parts under warranty. Providing world class response times.
- Answering incoming company phone calls/emails/general inquiries. A main POC for phone inquiries. Determining the full need of the call/email and routing to the correct department for assistance or provided company information. Assisting customer support inquiries/issues for lead times, tracking shipments, freight quote, product inquiry, order inquiry. Assisting technical services on issues that may include, providing assembly info, advise warranty or non-warranty information, replacement parts, technical support and diagnosis
- Working with vendors for credit replacement. Keeping customer up to date on progress of returns.
- Assisting in the end of month reporting of: Customer service KPI’s. Backlog values. Orders processed/cancelled. Late shipments. Turn Around times. NPS Score. Revenue RMA request. Technical Services KPI’s. Support Calls, RMA issues, RMA’s Returned. Turn around times. Failure/Quality Reports. NPS Score
- Point of contact for 3rd party technical service partners: Assisting in issuing of PO for customer installations, service contracts, customer onsite warranty repair. Coordinate parts shipping. Provide instructions for installs and repairs. Report on vendor performance
- Assisting in creating and maintaining the knowledge base articles in Microsoft Dynamics for RSM, Engineering and tech support use.
- Assisting in creating and maintaining self-help videos for trouble shooting and/or assembly.
- High school diploma and Associates Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing/distribution industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems, ERP systems, data entry and word processing
- Exceptional people skills with the ability to manage multiple relationships with multiple customer stakeholders
- A team oriented, cutomer-driven, continuous improvement mindset (Lean)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail