Can't find the answer to your problem with your Mobile Powered Workstation or Portable Power Package? Submit a Trouble Ticket through our website and we will follow-up with you within 1-2 business days of receipt.
If you need support immediately, please call 781-935-3450 and Press 4 for Technical Support.
- Your inverter serial number is located on the side of the inverter, near the fan. It should start with a B125 or B126.
- Your battery date code(s) is located on the top of the battery. It's a 5 digit HOT STAMP. You may need to peel back sticker.
- If you are unsure of your unit's product name, please click here to see our product overview.
ADDITIONAL THINGS TO CHECK THAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM:
- If you have a unit with a GFCI, have you reset the GFCI?
- Did you check to make sure all connections at battery and at inverter are tight?
- Are the battery wires connected positive to positive (+ to +) and negative to negative (- to -)?
- Has the fuse blown?