Soon enough, old picking carts will be thought of just as powerless horse and buggies, a part of history. It might be difficult to imagine. When horse and buggies filled the streets, no one could imagine that horses would be off to pasture and horseless carriages would be the method of travel. Our latest workstation, the powered picking cart, is rolling off the assembly line and destined to keep the wasted steps of pickers to a minimum.
No cords, power to last and by the end of the work shift, staff will be more refreshed and looking forward to the next day.
PowerPick Station™ Features Include:
- On-board power system ideally suited for small label printer, tablet, and scanner for 8 hours
- Lightweight aluminum frame and shelves
- 4’ and 6’ versions to accommodate various product/bin sizes and counts
- Fully adjustable shelves that lay flat or at a 7o angle
- Adjustable, ergonomic rubber coated front and back handles
- Locking swivel casters
- Multiple accessory options for label printer, scanner, tablet, laptop and LCD screen
- Accessories can be easily adjusted to configure the station to suit the application
Bringing Mobile Power
to the Order Picking Process - Watch the Video
Take a look at your picking carts and imagine portable power attached to the cart. Are you happy with your horse and buggy or are you interested in improving efficiency, customer service speed, accuracy and employee morale?
To consider why so many others are investing in new technology, please download our most recent ebook: