We are seeking a creative, resourceful, and energetic industrial sales professional, (preferably residing in southern California) who enjoys providing hands-on solutions that offer superior value. This unique opening is a great opportunity to grow business in existing territories working with many Fortune 1000 companies and resellers. Our product is unique and offers an excellent ROI and is used by some of the world’s most efficient companies on their factory floors and warehouses.
We are interviewing for this position as part of our business expansion.
- Achieve consistent on-target performance based on annual sales goals.
- Proactively prospect (internally and externally) to establish new connections.
- Respond to inbound inquiries and requests from existing customers and active leads
- Manage existing customer and reseller base to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction and assure future growth.
- Provide regular, timely monthly reports on business activity.
- Conduct product demonstrations (in-person and online).
- Utilize CRM for territory management.
- Continually seek to improve industry knowledge and skill set.
- Prior industrial sales experience selling into manufacturing and distribution companies. Preferably packaging or material handling equipment, data collection or printing hardware, or industrial/packaging supplies.
- Prior product knowledge of barcode printers, scanners, labels, material handling, packaging or industrial supplies helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Prior outside sales experience required, 1 - 3 years.
- Ability to travel overnight and willingness to cover multiple states.
- Must be a self-starting individual capable of meeting sales objectives and maintaining a steady work pace.
- Must be willing to learn and employ lean selling process.
- Must be able to speak persuasively and fluently while selling a solution.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, or similar software desired. Requires the ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with people of various educational and technical backgrounds, both inside and outside the company.
Compensation & Benefits
Newcastle Systems offers a competitive salary and commission structure with car allowance, company laptop, cell phone, demo equipment and a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical & Dental Insurance, Short-Term Disability (STD), Long-Term Disability (LTD), Life & AD&D Insurance, 401K Plan with Company Match, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Leave Time, 9 Paid Holidays & More
Newcastle Systems is an industry leading provider of mobile powered workstations used to make warehouses and factory floors more efficient. Our extensive customer list is a who’s who of successful global companies who thrive on continuous improvement to separate themselves from competitors. We are expecting to continue double-digit growth for years to come due to the measurable benefits we provide.
Interested parties may also apply by submitting resume with salary requirements to
Kevin Ledversis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or submit your resume via the form.